* Please note as Sea to Sky Park Services operates as a contractor for BC Parks all employees of the company are required to pass a Criminal Record Check – this will be conducted at the time of hire and all costs associated with this will be covered by Sea To Sky Parks.
Park Worker – Porteau Cove Provincial Park
We are currently seeking a F/T seasonal park worker to join our team at Porteau Cove Provincial Park.
Position will commence in February and run until approximately October.
- Cleaning and maintenance of park facilities (including camp sites, beach areas, washroom buildings, garbage etc.)
- Park Fee collections
- Providing information to the public
- Patrolling the parkland areas to ensure park regulation compliance
- Other park duties as required
– Flexible work schedules, including some evenings and weekends.
Porteau Cove offers the opportunity to be involved in the planning and implementing of interpretive programming in the park. Involvement in interpretive programming is done on a volunteer basis outside of normal work hours.
All candidates should be mature, responsible and self-motivated, have a positive attitude and enjoy working outdoors with the public. Some relevant experience preferred, this includes work in the grounds keeping, facilities maintenance, customer service, compliance/enforcement, and cash handling fields. A valid BC driver’s licence is also required.
Pay rate is $14.00 – $16.00 per hour.
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating that you are applying for the Porteau Cove Park Worker position.
Evening Patrol – Porteau Cove Provincial Park
Sea to Sky Park Services Operates a number of Provincial Parks, Day Use Areas and Campgrounds in the Sea to Sky Corridor. We are currently looking for a seasonal Evening Park Patrol Person to join our team working at our Porteau Cove location.
Position will commence immediately and run until approximately October.
Hours of work are approximately 2pm – 10pm depending on business levels in the park.
- Patrolling park areas to ensure park regulation compliance
- Assistance with landscaping and grounds maintenance duties
- Park registration and fee collections
- Visitor information
- Assisting with maintenance of park facilities including day use areas, camp sites, beach areas.
- Other park duties as required
– Flexible work schedules, including weekends.
All candidates should be mature, responsible and self-motivated, have a positive attitude and enjoy working outdoors with the public. Some relevant experience preferred.
A valid BC driver’s licence is also required.
Pay rate is $15.00 -$16.00 per hour. To apply for this position please submit a resume and covering letter to email@example.com indicating that you are applying for the Assistant Manager position.
Sea to Sky Park Services Ltd operates a number of Parks and Campgrounds throughout the Sea to Sky corridor, we will be recruiting for other positions throughout the spring, please contact us for more details.
We accept ongoing open applications throughout the season for the following positions: Park Patrol, Park Workers, Gatehouse, and Grounds. These are seasonal positions, with rounds of hiring in March, April, May and June.
To apply please forward a resume and covering letter to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org