Relax on your private oceanfront deck to enjoy the sunset with views of Howe Sound and snow-capped mountains beyond. These beautiful log homes, built for BC Parks for the 2010 Winter Olympics, are works of art complete with hand-carvings. Situated in Porteau Cove Provincial Park, these cabins are perfect for a honeymoon, romantic getaway or a weekend of outdoor adventures with the family. Fill your days exploring several kilometers of beaches, kayaking, golfing at nearby Furry Creek, or curling up with a good book. Kayak and stand-up paddleboard enthusiasts can launch just steps from the cabins. The cabins make a great base-camp for exploring the Sea to Sky Corridor. The area offers an abundance of activities and attractions including extensive hiking and mountain biking trails, world-renowned eagle viewing, tours of the historic Britannia Mine, a heritage railway park, and the third highest waterfall in the province.
Each one bedroom loft cabin has a fully equipped kitchenette, a three-piece bathroom, deck with seating and BBQ, and cozy common area. Each cabin sleeps up to four people (queen bed and double/single bunk bed). Parking is complimentary and heating is available in the winter months. Both cabins also have Wi-Fi connection available.
2021 Rates (excluding GST)
7 Night Rate (Save 25%)
Peak Season (Dec 17-Jan 7 and May 11-Oct 11)
Low Season (Oct 12-Dec 16 and Jan 8-May 10)
Please Click Link to read our Rental Agreement: Porteau Cove Cabin Agreement
PLEASE NOTE – ADJUSTMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE TO OUR RENTAL AGREEMENT DUE TO COVID-19. SINCE GUIDELINES ARE CONSISTENTLY SHIFTING, AN EMAIL WILL BE SENT OUT 21 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL OUTLINING THE MOST UP-TO-DATE PROTOCOLS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE DURING THIS CHALLENGING TIME
Porteau Cove Cabin Inventory: Porteau Cove Cabin Inventory
To make a reservation: Book here
No smoking and No pets allowed in the cabins.
Cabins can be booked up to one year in advance.
Cabin rentals require a minimum two night booking and a minimum three night booking on long weekends.
Due to Covid-19 no single night bookings will be considered at this time.
Below is a list of precautions that have been put in place to ensure you and our employees remain safe. Each precaution has been implemented on the advice from the British Columbia Centre for Disease Control, BC Parks, Public Health Officer, and tourism industry organizations:
• Extra cleaning/sanitizing attention to High Touch Points in each Cabin – Door handles, light switches, railings, all surfaces, couches, and appliances.
• We have removed all bedding and bathroom towels. Please bring your own bedding and bathroom towels.
• Check-in and Check-out times have been adjusted; Check-In: 5 pm and Check-Out: 10 am.
• All kitchen cookware, dishes, utensils, and cups/glassware will be removed for commercial cleaning at the end of your stay and a clean set will be placed for the next guest. All cookware, dishes, utensils, and cups/glassware will be stored in a large plastic container and secured following commercial cleaning.
• We ask that all kitchen cookware, dishes, utensils, and cups/glassware are cleaned and placed back in the large plastic containers they came from at the end of your stay. Failure to do so will result in a $50 Cleaning Fee charge.
• North Cabin – Guests to use Northside entrance for the North Cabin. This will allow for physical distancing between groups.
• Shampoo and shower gel will be provided in small, sealed containers
• Hand Soap in the form of bars will be provided for each stay.
• Cleaning and disinfecting products will be provided for your use during your stay.