* Please note as Sea to Sky Park Services operates as a contractor for BC Parks all employees of the company are required to pass a Criminal Record Check – this will be conducted at the time of hire and all costs associated with this will be covered by Sea To Sky Parks.
Park Patrol – Sasquatch Provincial Park
We are currently hiring for Evening Park Patrollers to join our team working at Sasquatch Provincial Park. Park Patrollers are responsible for patrolling the parkland areas to ensure a safe, clean, inviting and functional environment for guests.
Positions will commence in March and run until September or October.
Park Patrol Duties:
– Patrolling the parkland areas to ensure park regulation compliance
– Fee collection
– Providing information to the public and educating the public on BC parks.
– Other park duties as required
– Shifts will include primarily evenings, with some weekend work.
All Candidates should be mature, responsible and self-motivated, have a positive attitude and enjoy working outdoors with the public. Some relevant experience preferred, this includes work in the customer service, compliance/enforcement, and cash handling fields. A valid BC driver’s licence is also required.
Pay rate is $15.00-$16.00 per hour. (Dependent on experience) To apply please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com indicating that you are applying for the Park Manager Position at Chilliwack Lake.
We accept ongoing open applications throughout the season for the following positions: Gatehouse attendants, Park Patrol, and Park Attendants. These are seasonal positions, with the first round of jobs commencing in March.
To apply please forward a resume and covering letter to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org