* Please note as Sea to Sky Park Services operates as a contractor for BC Parks all employees of the company are required to pass a Criminal Record Check – this will be conducted at the time of hire and all costs associated with this will be covered by Sea To Sky Parks.
Park Patrol – Sasquatch & Chilliwack Provincial Parks
We are currently seeking F/T seasonal Park Patrol Team members. Start dates are as soon as May 1 and onwards throughout May and June.
- Patrolling the parkland areas to ensure park regulation and compliance
- Fee collection
- Providing information to & educating the public.
- Other park duties as required
- Shifts will include primarily evenings and weekends
Candidates should have a positive attitude, be mature, responsible, able to work independently, and enjoy working outdoors and with the public. A valid BC Drivers licence is required as travel within the park may be required.
Pay Rate: $13.50-15 (Dependent on experience)
To apply for this position please email Jobs@seatoskyparks.com a resume and cover letter indicating the position and park you are apply for.
We accept ongoing open applications throughout the season for the following positions: Gatehouse attendants, Park Patrol, and Park Attendants. These are seasonal positions, with the first round of jobs commencing in March.
To apply please forward a resume and covering letter to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org